Intensive 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
1 September @ 5:00 pm - 15 September @ 5:00 pm Tuition fee: £2130
We believe becoming a yoga teacher is about your personal journey, understanding and inner confidence. Rather than orientating our course around “our” way, we instead orientate ourselves around your path. On our yoga teacher training course we focus on giving you the principles and techniques to equip you for a lifetime of exploring, developing and teaching.
- Gain a comprehensive “tool kit” that allows you to find your true expression and develop as a teacher for the rest of your life.
- The intensive, total immersion process supports a deep, transformational journey, giving you rich experience to teach from. Recent studies have also shown this intensive format to be the most efficient way to learn. The course will leave you excited and feeling ready to teach.
- The course is uniquely based in the Yogacara (yoga practice) philosophy of Mahayana Buddhism, and was written by Zen master Daizan Skinner based on wisdom gained from 25+ years of Zen and yoga study.
- Accredited by the world-wide standards body Yoga Alliance, and the Independent Yoga Network. Graduates are eligible to join REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals) level 3.
- Join a growing family over 200 Zenways teachers who have trained with us in the 10 years since this course began.
- To train with us you’ll need a minimum two years regular yoga practice (or equivalent).
To find out more about the course, click here.
To find out more about the venue and the principal tutor see below.
Note that the accommodation charge is in addition to the tuition fee. The accommodation includes all meals and refreshments.
Please use the form below to send us any questions you might have or enquire about booking this event