Aussi disponible en Français
Disponibile anche in Italiano
If you wish to practice with us, in London or remotely, you can become a member here. Membership is a donation.
T he basis of membership is mutual support. You support the Dharma and you receive the support that can allow your practice to flourish.
Rather than making membership a commercial transaction, Zenways relies on the generosity of people like you who feel that this practice is an important part of their lives and who choose to express that feeling by contributing to our community’s development and strength. The Buddha said when gathering support members of the community should be like bees moving from flower to flower, not impacting too greatly on any individual flower. You are welcome to join with us by becoming a member. Most importantly, you will be joining with a growing number of visionary people who understand that we can do so much more together than we can alone!
When a virtuous person gives to a virtuous person with a trusting heart a gift righteously obtained, placing faith that the fruit of action is great, that gift, I say, will come to full fruition.Shakyamuni Buddha
Members’ Practice Opportunities
- Sundays at Yugagyo Dojo in Camberwell, London and online at 18:00-19.30, Dharma talk and group Zen practice
- Tuesdays at Yugagyo Dojo in Camberwell, London and online at 7-8am, group Zen practice
- Sanzen (individual Zen encounter with Daizan Roshi) – in person or online via Skype
- Opportunity to work with a mentor. Daizan’s time is often very limited, so working with one of his senior students can be very beneficial for your practice.
- Access to members-only private website, including members-only talks (audio and transcripts), written materials, videos, and a members’ forum
- Reduced price on some activities/workshops/retreats at our dojo
- Regular Zen trip to Japan
- Opportunity to train as a Zen teacher
- Volunteer opportunities
- Sangha social activities
Become a Member
Please see below for suggested membership donation options. Should your situation dictate that you can give more or less than the suggested amounts, please use the custom amount box. No one is turned away for lack of means.
(Note: we will retain your name, email address and postal address on our records. Data will be stored in accordance with the latest data protection laws.)