We like to think of you joining our family, and like families, we’re all here to support each other. We offer a range of thing to help you as you embark on your teaching career.
- Access to our private teachers website which includes:
- a discussion forum where you can contact other teachers in our community, post questions and find job opportunities
- resources, including interviews, video recordings of past workshops and research articles
- The opportunity to be listed on our fully searchable “find a teacher” database.
- Attend our annual “gathering” of Zenways teachers. This conference usually takes place over a weekend and includes short master-classes, presentations, classes and time for networking.
- Attend our programme of “top-up” yoga classes and discussions offered semi-regularly online via video link with our teacher training tutors.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Once qualified, Zenways does not require you to maintain a CPD record. However, this is a very important part of your development as a teacher. We strongly encourage you to join the Yoga Alliance and they do require you to record your CPD training hours.
We would also encourage you to maintain a teaching membership of Zenways (cost of £20/year). This provides you discounted access to all our workshops and courses (which you can use for CPD training), and covers access to our private teaching members website and listing on our “find a teacher” database.
Once I’m qualified, how much can I expect to earn?
bviously this depend largely on where you live, what you already do and how much time you have.
We are absolutely positive that whatever your own life experience and state of health, you can find a niche and find people who are grateful for your help and are happy to pay you for it.
Gyms will pay about £25-40 per class in London. How much you charge for private classes would be up to you. The sky’s the limit!
I can’t wait to get started! How do I apply?
Simply call us on 01698 542677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll guide you through the registration process.
You will need to secure your place with a £300 deposit.