Mindfulness for Grounding and Insight – 8-week online course
This 8-week course is aimed at looking deeper into mindfulness and meditation. We will cover a number of Zen meditation techniques and practices designed to explore what it means to develop a sense of physical and energetic grounding, and to have an understanding of yourself and the nature of reality. The only prerequisite is a keen desire or intention to know more about who you really are!
The course will run on Tuesday evenings starting 13th February, 19:30-21:00.
Course led by Daizan (some sessions will be taken by other experienced Zenways mindfulness teachers).
Over the 8 weeks we will explore a variety of topics including:
- Stress and time pressures
- Pain and the physical effects of meditation
- The mental effects of meditation
- Introduction to grounding and energy-work
- Living at an elevated level of function
- Stages of insight into self-understanding – knowing who you really are
The meditation techniques that we cover include:
- Mindfulness of the breath
- Fusho – your unborn mind
- Meditating with a koan (a paradoxical statement or question used to point at the true nature of reality)
- Healing with soft ointment
- Cultivating and energising your hara (belly) and legs
- Energy transformation
Zenways members £75
Buy tickets on Eventbrite
Please use the form below to send us any questions you might have or enquire about booking this event