Mindfulness for Grounding and Insight – 8-week online course
This 8-week course is aimed at looking deeper into mindfulness and meditation. We will cover a number of Zen meditation techniques and practices designed to explore what it means to develop a sense of physical and energetic grounding, and to have an understanding of yourself and the nature of reality. The only prerequisite is a keen desire or intention to know more about who you really are!
It will run on Monday evenings starting 3rd April 19:30-21:00 (UK time) for 8 weeks – including the 3 bank holiday Mondays during this period.
Daizan will lead at least one of the sessions (usually the last one). Otherwise, the course will be led by experienced Zenways mindfulness teachers.
Over the 8 weeks we will explore a variety of topics including:
- Stress and time pressures
- Pain and the physical effects of meditation
- The mental effects of meditation
- Introduction to grounding and energy-work
- Living at an elevated level of function
- Stages of insight into self-understanding – knowing who you really are
The meditation techniques that we cover include:
- Mindfulness of the breath
- Fusho – your unborn mind
- Meditating with a koan (a paradoxical statement or question used to point at the true nature of reality)
- Healing with soft ointment
- Cultivating and energising your hara (belly) and legs
- Energy transformation
Zenways members £75
Each session will be recorded and made available to those that unavoidably have to miss the class and want to catch-up later.
Buy tickets on Eventbrite
Please use the form below to send us any questions you might have or enquire about booking this event